Colorful landscapes, scenic roads immersed in the Mediterranean scrub, overhanging coasts, terraces of lemons, historic villas, old churches, and a coastline that guards beautiful natural jewels. The Amalfi coast territory extends for about 55 km and it goes from Vietri Sul Mare (east side) to Positano (west side). Between these two cornerstones, there are, respectively, the villages of Cetara, Erchie, Maiori, Minori, Atrani, Amalfi Conca Dei Marini, Furore, Ravello, Tramonti, and Scala (these last three haven't got sea).
Your tour of Amalfi Coast: sailing along the beautiful Amalfi Coast, you will admire the charming beauty that this land offers, such as Furore, Amalfi's beach, its unique in the world natural arch, the beautiful Positano and Li Galli near Capri. Here, you may enjoy an aperitif and stop for a relaxing swim in its crystal and clear water.
- Private boat for a maximum of 12 people
- Departure from Amalfi or from another port, just let us know from where you wish to depart;
- Open bar of prosecco, red and white wine, beer, soft drinks, and snacks;
- The team is available for any further request;
- The full-Day excursion includes an 8 hours tour on an amazing equipped yacht;
- The half-Day excursion includes a 4 hours tour on an amazing equipped yacht;
- Yacht rental Cherokee 50 ft, with 2 English speaker skippers;
- Towels and Google to enjoy swimming;
- Budgeted rates do not include lunch and caves entrance, as private companies.
Once you book the experience, let us know your preferred date and time of departure.