A full-day trip will give you the time to enjoy the magical island of Capri and its hidden pleasures and the Amalfi Coast to Positano. Immerse yourself in the perfume and colors of the Island and the beautiful seaside towns along the Amalfi Coast to Positano whilst discovering the romantic coves you'll find along the coastline.
- Private boat for a maximum of 12 people
- Drink Prosecco and eat fresh fruit whilst admiring the wonders the land has to offer.
- Swim through the enchanting colored coves, dive into the crystal clear waters.
- Snorkel, sunbathe, relax and soak in the magical atmosphere.
- Go Shopping or exploring, in the many boutiques and small streets you can find Positano is a unique town built on a cliff along the Amalfi coast, you can walk through the narrow alleys filled with flowers of every kind, all the winding steps that overlook the most beautiful and breathtaking waters of the coast.
- Full-Day or Half-day tours available
The views are spectacular; you will see terraced adorned gardens, pergolas of lemons, and multicolored spots of bougainvillea. White houses clinging to the rock, with overhanging balconies adorned with flowers geraniums, and daisies that take place in the town center until you reach the beach, Positano, which looks like the prettiest of cakes with houses that climb to the sky along the coast then immersed in green bays. All our trips are tailor-made for you so you can explore your options and experience the day of a lifetime.
Within the price of the excursion, we will pamper you as if you were in a hotel offering you: beach towels, different drinks (soft drinks, beer, local wine, prosecco) of your choice, small snacks, snorkeling masks, and noodles.
This boat can safely carry up to 12 people plus two highly qualified crew members and English speaking.
NOTE: The costs are based on a max of 8 passengers on board. If there are extra passengers (12 max) there’s a supplement of €50 per person.
- You will be fully refunded with cancellations made up to 30 days prior to the tour
- Until Two weeks before, we keep 50% of the total fee;
- Less than two weeks before the tour the full amount is required;
- If the sea conditions are bad you will be fully refunded and the tour will be canceled;
- Cancellations made due to Covid restrictions are fully refunded;
If our organized tour does not reflect your needs and you want to customize it with new stages and extra services, you can send an email to our experts and organize a detailed itinerary for your beautiful travel to Amalfi Coast! You will decide where to start, what time and where to stop for swimming, shopping or having lunch with your friends or family!