Wedding day coordination
You cover all the details of your wedding planning from start to finish, then you only need an on-the-day coordination service. This means you will be the one to book and coordinate with all your suppliers prior your event.
An on-the-day coordinator will then take over all the coordination work during the day of the wedding, making sure everything flows smoothly from time you do your hair and makeup to seating your guests during the reception. The planner will help you create detailed timeline for your big day and coordinate with everyone involved.
We would say booking an on — the - day coordinator is a must so you can enjoy your big day without worrying if any suppliers arrived or if the flowers are styled correctly , you will leave this details to a planner so you can make the most of your special day.
- Handle logistics
- Welcoming & hosting guests
- Coordination of all your suppliers; ensuring they are on time and on task
- Communication with the celebrant & musicians to cue the bride and her party
- Assisting the photographer
- Be on site for 10 hours of On-The-Day Coordination.
- Full day of time & schedule management
- Keeping the caterers informed of timelines
- Ensuring the cake knife is ready and the microphone is on
- Confirming that the right music is played for all of your formalities
- Making quick decisions and problem solving to ensure a smooth and seamless wedding delivery
For more information, please write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats App +393318707738