Collection: Pizza Cooking Class
Neapolitan pizza is a miracle. From simple and popular ingredients such as flour, tomato, mozzarella, oil, a fragrant, harmonious and colorful dish is born that has conquered the palates of the whole world.
The course offers the opportunity to learn the techniques and professional secrets in preparing a true Neapolitan pizza.
In the first part of the class you will follow the pizzaiolo in the preparation of your dough from scratch with flour and water. You will actively participate in the cutting of mozzarella and the preparation of tomato sauce. Then, the pizzaiolo will explain the leavening, temperatures, conservation, etc… Subsequently, you will create and bake your Pizza.
We provide you all fresh and genuine ingredients and tools and equipment you need. In fact, Pizza is an Italian symbol and it’s prepared with simple ingredients and just with a little bit of creativity. In other words, our pizza maker will guide you and he will teach you all the tricks of the trade.
In conclusion, enjoy your Neapolitan pizza with a good glass of wine, admiring the beautiful landscape over the Amalfi Coast.
- Create your own Neapolitan Margherita pizza
- Learn the secrets and the tricks of homemade Neapolitan dough
- Enjoy your meal included
The Cooking class includes:
- Theoretical and practical lesson
- English speaking pizzaiolo
- Fresh ingredients and equipment (work plan, apron)
Location: Ravello, Maiori, Amalfi, Positano
Start time: 11 AM - 4 PM
Duration: 2h (1h for the course and 1h to have the meal)
Please specify intolerances and allergies
- Bookings: we accept reservations until 2 hour before the start time of the class
- Free cancellation: 7 days before the start time of the experience
- Last minute reservation/cancellation: contact us on +393318707738
- Other enquires: send us an email email@example.com
Pizza Cooking Class
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price