Partial Wedding Coordination
If you have already booked your Ceremony venue, reception venue, the caterer, the photographer and the videographer we help you to get things together. Check the timings, help to decide minor suppliers, and will make sure to remind you of any unfinished tasks.
Helping you with the wedding design as you will have florist but does not necessarily mean she/he will be in charge of designing all the wedding, starting from the personalized items, rental items (e.i napkins, chairs, tablecloths, wedding favors and etc) Sometimes having a local planner who puts all your wishes together, might save you more money and time as you can even imagine.
Pre - wedding
- Constructing a detailed wedding day timeline
- Negotiating + contracting any needed hotel room blocks
- Attendance at final vendor meetings of the couple’s choice
- Site Inspection Visits to the venue
- conducting final meeting with the venue and couple, to check everything goes smoothly on the wedding day
- Confirming all details with the appropriate vendors prior to the wedding
- Facilitating the ceremony rehearsal
- unlimited e-mail communication
- welcome bags and gift delivery to the guests and to the venue
- Unlimited time on-site with your coordination and one assistant, allowing you to enjoy every moment of your wedding day without any worry of the details
- Directing the ceremony processional
- Coordinating and assisting with the setup of the ceremony and reception
- Setup of wedding accessories such as guest book, place cards, favors, etc.
- Coordinating pinning of boutonnières and ensuring VIP’s receive flowers or any item
- Acting as the point of contact for all vendors
- Assisting the wedding party and guests as needed
- Distributing final payment and gratuity to vendors
- Dealing with any unforeseen hiccups
Request a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats App +393318707738